Hollywood is one of the top locations for owning Airbnb property investments in Florida. The Hollywood Beach, the strategic location between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, the art scene, and the warm weather bring 118 million visitors to the area, per year. The strong tourism industry results in good Airbnb nightly rates, occupancies, rental revenue, and cap rates for investors in vacation rentals in Hollywood.
Awning is the top Hollywood property management company offering end-to-end services for Airbnb investors. Our services include 24/7 guest communication, dynamic pricing, calendar management, and more, and are available in all 50 states. Plus, our fees start at just 15% of your revenue, with no extra charges or fees. Call or text 415-223-2830 to learn more and get started.
Top Hollywood, Florida Airbnb Management Companies
The best Airbnb management companies in Hollywood, FL include:
- Awning: Best Overall Hollywood Airbnb Manager
- Stay Sol: Best Family-Owned and Operated Airbnb Manager
- Dream Deals: Best for Kosher Villas and Apartments
- DesignedVR: Best Local Airbnb Manager
- Hollywood Vacation Rentals: Best for Mixed Portfolios
- South Florida BnB: Best for Custom Boutique Vacation Rentals
- MiamiRentApart: Best for Apartments
- ValGal Vacation Rentals: Best for Turnkey Vacation Rental Management
- Ammos Vacation Rentals: Best for Luxury Properties
- Tempo Aparts: Best International Airbnb Manager
Awning Airbnb Property Management
Awning is the best overall full-service Airbnb property manager in Hollywood, FL. Shri Ganeshram and Danaus Chang founded the company in 2020, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. The company mission is to make investing in real estate simple and accessible for everyone, through a combination of the latest real estate technology and expert presence in all markets.
Awning provides all services expected from a full-service property management company, allowing investors to benefit from truly passive income. The company charges an industry-low fee starting at 15% of revenue. Online Awning reviews are positive, and Awning-managed properties have an average guest ranking of 4.8/5 stars.
As a full-service Airbnb property management company, Awning offers all services necessary to run a short-term rental business. Currently, the company manages 100+ vacation rentals and covers the entire US market and the vast majority of property types. They achieve nationwide coverage by setting up local teams of vetted vendors in each market, before even taking on Airbnb rentals there.
Awning does everything from getting properties ready through managing day-to-day tasks including:
- Interior design
- Vacation rental furnishing
- Installing smart home devices
- Getting short-term rental licenses and permits
- Creating, optimizing, and managing listings across top booking platforms
- Dynamic pricing model combining top-notch technology and big data with human expert-led review and adjustments
- Communicating with and supporting guests 24/7, with industry-low average response time of 5-15 minutes
- Rental cleaning, laundry, and restocking between guests provided through local Awning teams
- Maintaining lawns, swimming tools, and hot tubs
- Property maintenance and repairs
All services are part of the core package of vacation rental property management that Awning provides. The only exception is interior design and furnishing, which investors can choose depending on their needs. This process is managed by the ex-Head of Design at Airbnb (boosting revenue by 50%), and Awning’s fee is deducted from the overall furnishing budget (usually $15,000-$45,000). As Awning does not cover vacation rental insurance, it can connect property owners with the best local insurance providers.
Awning Price and Fees
Awning fees are the lowest among full-service Hollywood, FL Airbnb management companies, at 15% of monthly revenue. This price covers all core services. Only vacation rental design and furnishing fees are paid separately, as part of the total furnishing budget.
Awning has relatively few online reviews, explained by its brief history. You can find Awning reviews on:
Awning-managed Airbnb rentals have generated an impressive average rating of 4.8/5 stars by guests.
Positive guest reviews focus on the amazing locations and properties, the excellently maintained and stocked rentals, and the friendly, available, and competent support staff.
To sum up, Awning is the best overall Airbnb property management company in Hollywood, Florida, covering all services at an industry-low fee of 15% of revenue. This means that Airbnb property owners can enjoy truly passive income, while the performance of their rental is being optimized by a combination of the latest technology and the human touch of a local team of professionals.
Getting Started With Awning
To get started with Awning, investors should schedule a call to discuss their property with an Awning agent. The onboarding process is simple, and the Awning team has experience both onboarding new properties and taking over management from another company.
Stay Sol Airbnb Property Management
Stay Sol is a local, family-owned Airbnb property management company. Jonathan Malkind and his partner founded Stay Sol in 2018, with headquarters in Sunny Isles, Florida. The company mission is to be a customer-oriented organization that strives to delight customers and make their travel experience enjoyable.
Stay Sol seems to cover the services expected from a full-service provider. The company website does not mention the property management fees. There are no online reviews of Stay Sol.
Stay Sol Services
Stay Sol is a local full-service short-term rental property manager. Currently, the company manages 246 vacation rentals in Hollywood, Florida, situated among tropical gardens, white sand beaches, and turquoise waters.
The services provided by Stay Sol include:
- Setting up a vacation rental property including furniture, decor, linens, and kitchen items
- Getting short-term rental licenses
- Creating listings with professional photography
- Listing distribution and management
- Vacation rental insurance at discounted rates
- Dynamic pricing based on supply and demand, season, and special events
- Cleaning between guests
- 24/7 guest support
- Property maintenance
- Repair claims
- Monthly deposits to property owners
- Monthly financial statements
The only service not mentioned on the Stay Sol website is tax collection and remittance. Otherwise, the company promises to provide truly comprehensive services, allowing short-term rental property investors to enjoy passive income.
Stay Sol Price and Fees
Stay Sol does not publish its fees and charges on its website. It’s not clear if they expect property owners to sign a written contract and commit in the long term.
Stay Sol Reviews
There are no online reviews of Stay Sol, neither by property owners nor by guests. This is unusual for the top Hollywood, Florida Airbnb management companies.
To conclude, while Stay Sol provides full service to investors in Hollywood vacation rentals, it’s not possible to decide if they offer a good value for money. The lack of online Stay Sol reviews makes it difficult to evaluate if they deliver all promised services as expected. This company seems like a potentially good choice for those looking to work with a local, family-owned and operated Airbnb manager.
To get started, property owners can visit the Stay Sol website or call 786-403-0550.
Dream Deals Airbnb Property Management
Dream Deals is a local vacation rental property management company. The company was founded in 2010 and is currently owned by Yarden Bayles, with headquarters in Miami Beach, FL. The company mission is to be one of the largest and most reliable agencies in town.
The services provided by Dream Deals allow short-term rental property investors to generate passive income. The fee structure is not available. There are no online reviews of Dream Deals.
Dream Deals Services
Dream Deals is a local full-service Airbnb manager focusing on kosher villas and apartments. Currently, the company manages 89 vacation rentals in Hollywood, Florida.
Dream Deals offers the following property management services:
- Furnishing and decor services
- Property photography
- Listing distribution and marketing
- Providing hotel-grade linen
- Reservations and guest communication through sales agents and receptionists
- Smart pricing technology based on demand and availability
- Professional cleaning and laundry
- 24/7 local service providers
- Regular property inspections
- Immediate dealing with damages and problems
A couple of services not mentioned on the Dream Deals website are getting short-term rental licenses and permits and help with tax collection and remittance. It is not clear whether revenue is collected by the company and remitted to owners or directly transferred to owners.
Dream Deals Price and Fees
Dream Deals property management fees are not published on the company website. There is no information whether this Hollywood Airbnb property manager requires written contracts and long-term commitment on behalf of property owners.
Dream Deals Reviews
There are no online Dream Deals reviews by property owners or guests. This is not a good indicator for an Airbnb management company, albeit a local one with limited coverage.
Dream Deals seems to cover all the services needed for investing in Hollywood, Florida vacation rentals passively. However, the lack of sufficient information on the company website or other online sources does not allow us to conclude if they provide a good value for money and if they deliver all expected services. They are worth checking out if you’d like to invest in villas and apartments.
To get started, property owners can visit the Dream Deals website or call 305-333-5200.
DesignedVR Airbnb Property Management
DesignedVR is a local full-service short-term rental property manager. Shahar and Kat Goldboim founded the company in 2017, with headquarters in Miami, Florida. The company mission is to provide outstanding experiences for vacation rental homeowners and their guests.
DesignedVR provides most services expected from a full-service manager. The company charges property owners a comprehensive fee which is not stated on the website. There are around 100 online reviews showing mixed experiences.
DesignedVR is a full-service vacation rental management company operating in a few resorts along the east coast of South Florida. Currently, the company manages 74 properties in Hollywood, FL.
The services covered by DesignedVR include:
- Help with city and county regulations and permits
- Interior design
- Installation and 24/7 monitoring of smoke/noise detection alarms and RING video doorbells
- Professional online listing creation including photography, SEO, and virtual tours
- Booking site marketing
- Targeted email marketing
- Dynamic rate setting technology
- 24/7 guest screening, reservations, and support
- Premium cleaning
- Property maintenance
- Providing tax documents
- Online owner account
Some services that appear to be absent from the DesignedVR portfolio are furnishing, vacation rental insurance, and tax collection and remittance.
DesignedVR Price and Fees
According to the DesignedVR website, the company charges a single, comprehensive property management fee for all services that it provides. However, the amount and structure of the fee is not stated. It’s not clear whether the Airbnb manager demands written contracts and long-term commitment from investors.
DesignedVR has some online presence with around 100 reviews. You can find DesignedVR reviews on:
- Google: Currently 3.9/5 stars based on 88 reviews
- Facebook: Currently 4.8/5 stars based on 29 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 1.0/5 stars based on 3 reviews
- Yelp: Currently one 2.0/5 star review
Happy guests praise the lovely, stylish homes, the comfortable furniture and amenities, the cleanliness, and the available and helpful staff. Meanwhile, unhappy guests complain about the dirty properties and pools, insects, unsafe conditions at rentals, and cancellations.
To sum up, DesignedVR seems to allow Hollywood, FL Airbnb hosts to make passive income though it’s not clear if they offer a good value for money in the local vacation rental market. This company could be a good option for property owners who’d like to work with a local Airbnb manager.
To get started, property owners can visit the DesignedVR website or call 971-409-2061.
Hollywood Vacation Rentals Airbnb Property Management
Hollywood Vacation Rentals (HVR Florida) is a local full-service property manager working with both vacation rentals and long-term (weekly and monthly) rentals, with headquarters in Hollywood Beach, FL. The company mission is to help property owners create an exceptional and highly personalized South Florida vacation experience.
Hollywood Vacation Rentals covers the services expected from a full-service provider. The property management fee is not published. There are no online reviews of the company.
Hollywood Vacation Rentals Services
HVR Florida is a full-service short-term and long-term rental property management company which brings the benefits of a local team. Currently, they manage 31 vacation rentals in Hollywood, Florida.
Hollywood Vacation Rentals provides the following services:
- Property assessment
- Vacation rental preparation
- Establishing rental rates based on the market and season
- Listing marketing
- Rental agreements
- Collection and administration of deposits, rents, and fees
- Check-ins and check-outs
- 24/7 guest and property service
- Enforcement of rental rules and regulations
- Resolution of renter issues
- Property maintenance
Some services that are not explicitly mentioned on the HVR Florida website include interior design, furnishing, getting short-term rental licenses and permits, vacation rental insurance, and tax collection and remittance.
Hollywood Vacation Rentals Price and Fees
HVR Florida does not publish their property management fee on the company website. There’s no information on whether property owners need to sign written agreements and/or commit in the long term.
Hollywood Vacation Rentals Reviews
Hollywood Vacation Rentals has a very weak online presence with no reviews by property owners or guests. This is not a good indicator for a Hollywood, Florida Airbnb management company.
HVR Florida provides the services necessary for investors to achieve passive income in the Hollywood, Florida vacation rental market. However, it’s not clear if the company provides a good value for money and if it delivers promised services as expected. This could be a good option for investors with mixed portfolios of both short-term and long-term rentals properties in Hollywood, FL.
To get started, property owners can call Hollywood Vacation Rentals at 786-203-8816.
South Florida BnB Airbnb Property Management
South Florida BnB is a local, full-service vacation rental property management company providing boutique services, with headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The company mission is to provide property owners with a fully personalized boutique service including asset and property management for vacation rentals.
South Florida BnB seems to provide most services needed for running a short-term rental business. The company property management fees are not available on the website. There are no online reviews of South Florida BnB.
South Florida BnB Services
South Florida BnB is a local, full-service Airbnb manager focusing on the South Florida short-term rental market and providing boutique services tailored to the specific needs of investors. Currently, the company manages 22 properties in Hollywood, FL.
The services available in the South Florida BnB portfolio include:
- Interior design services
- SEO and digital marketing for listings
- Professional cleaning
- Daily property care
- Regular property maintenance
- Custom property work and repairs
- Asset management
There is no information provided on whether South Florida BnB provides furnishing, short-term rental licenses and permits, vacation rental insurance, dynamic pricing, and tax collection and remittance. It’s not clear what guest services are available.
South Florida BnB Price and Fees
The South Florida BnB website does not specify the fee structure and how it is calculated. There is no mention of requirements for written contracts and long-term commitment on behalf of property owners.
South Florida BnB Reviews
South Florida BnB has a poor online presence with no reviews by property owners or guests.
In conclusion, South Florida BnB offers many of the services expected from a full-service Airbnb property manager. But we cannot conclude if they provide a good value for money in the Hollywood vacation rental market because of a lack of information. This company can be a good choice for property owners looking for tailored boutique services.
To get started, property owners can visit the South Florida BnB website or call 616-218-1363.
More Hollywood, Florida Airbnb Management Companies
Some other popular short-term rental property management companies in the Hollywood market that might be worth the attention of real estate investors are:
- MiamiRentApart: MiamiRentApart is a local Airbnb property manager working with apartments in the Miami area. Services focus on listing advertising, booking calendar, and property administration and management, but the available information is not enough to conclude if this is a full-service or half-service company. The fees are not published. MiamiRentApart manages 54 properties in Hollywood, FL.
- ValGal Vacation Rentals: ValGal Vacation Rentals is a local turnkey short-term rental property management services provider along or near the coast in greater Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood. Specific services and fees are not listed. ValGal Vacation Rentals manages 49 properties in Hollywood, Florida.
- Ammos Vacation Rentals: Ammos Vacation Rentals is a licensed vacation rental operator managing seasonal rentals in South Florida, focusing only on luxury properties. The company claims to provide comprehensive services, based on the latest technology and a team of professionals. Ammos Vacation Rentals manages 25 short-term rentals in Hollywood, FL.
- Tempo Aparts: Tempo Aparts is an international property management company. Their services include online marketing, reservation administration, guest support, and check-in and check-out and cleaning, inventory control, and maintenance through an outsourced team. The charged property management fee is not available. Tempo Aparts manages 23 properties in Hollywood, Florida.
How we evaluated the top Hollywood, Florida Airbnb management companies
The criteria we used to select and rank the top Airbnb management companies in Hollywood, FL include:
- Services: We looked at whether a company is a half-service or full-service provider and whether it provides all expected services within each category.
- Pricing: We considered whether an Airbnb property manager has a clear pricing structure covering all services. We also looked at what additional fees hosts will need to pay.
- Value for money: We evaluated whether the provided services and the expected fee offer the best value for money in Hollywood, FL.
- Business model: We investigated whether a company uses the latest real estate technology while retaining the human touch, which is crucial in property management.
- Reviews: We took into consideration whether companies have a strong online presence and whether reviews are positive or negative.
- Number of listings in Hollywood, FL: We searched for the Airbnb management companies with the most active listings in the local market.
To maximize your vacation rental investments in Hollywood, FL, connect with an Awning property manager now.
How to choose an Airbnb management company
When choosing the best Airbnb property manager for your specific needs, ask the following questions:
- Are you a local property manager or a nationwide company?
- For how many years have you been managing short-term rentals?
- How many properties do you manage at the moment?
- How big is your team?
- Do you have an in-house local management team or do you work with vendors?
- By how much are you able to increase revenue in the local market?
- Do you help get properties ready? Do you help with interior design, furnishing, short-term rental licenses and permits, and taxes?
- Do you collect money from guests and remit to owners or do booking fees go to the property owner directly?
- Do you provide cleaning, laundry, and restocking?
- Do you conduct property inspections and maintenance work?
- Do you manage swimming pools and hot tubs?
- What is your Airbnb property management fee? What does this cover? Are there any additional fees and costs?
- Can I review a copy of the property management agreement?
- How can I cancel your services?
Knowing the answers to all these questions is key for selecting the best short-term rental property management company for your specific needs.
Awning is the best Hollywood, Florida Airbnb management company. It provides truly full-service property management at the lowest fee for comprehensive services, at 15% of rental revenue.
Awning services include 24/7 guest communication, dynamic pricing, calendar management, and more, and are available in all 50 states. Plus, our fees start at just 15% of your revenue, with no extra charges or fees. Call or text 415-223-2830 to learn more and get started.