What separates a vacation property from hotels is a more personalized, residential-style experience. To that, it’s important to provide guests with the tools to cook their own meals during their stay. Providing high-quality cookware can make cooking easier and more efficient for your guests, and can also contribute to the overall aesthetic of the rental.
The best Airbnb cookware include:
- Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Non-Stick 12-Piece Cookware Set: Best Rated
- T-fal Ultimate Hard-Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set: Most Affordable
- All-Clad D3 Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set: Most Durable
- Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set: Best Complete Set
- Le Creuset 5-Piece Signature Set: Top Luxury Set
- Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 5-Piece Set: Best Cast Iron Set
Make sure you don't miss a thing when setting up your Airbnb by using our comprehensive Airbnb Host Checklist. For an even easier experience, simply copy our Host Checklist Google Sheet. Happy hosting!
How We Selected the Best Airbnb Cookware
To evaluate the cookware options for Airbnb hosts, we considered a variety of factors. These included host recommendations, online reviews, price, durability, set inclusions, and ease of cleaning.
Below is a breakdown of how we evaluated each category:
- Host Recommendations: We interviewed experienced Airbnb hosts to get their input on which cookware sets they have used and recommend for their guests.
- Online Reviews: We also scoured the internet for customer reviews relating to the cookware.
- Price: We evaluated the price of each cookware set in relation to its materials and overall quality to determine which offered the best value for money.
- Durability: We looked at the materials used to make the cookware and evaluated their strength and longevity. We also considered the thickness of the cookware and the quality of the handles and lids.
- Inclusions: We evaluated the number of pieces in each cookware set and the variety of sizes and types of pots and pans included.
- Ease of Cleaning: We considered how easy the cookware is to clean, including whether it is dishwasher safe and whether it has non-stick surfaces.
According to our criteria the best cookware for Airbnb hosts is the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Non-Stick 12-Piece Cookware Set. This stylish set comes with all the pots, pans, and tools your guests will need during their stay—all under $200.
The best cookware for an Airbnb includes:
1. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Non-Stick 12-Piece Cookware Set: Best Overall
With 4.6 out of 5 stars from 9000 ratings on Amazon, the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Non-Stick 12-Piece Cookware Set is our top option for Airbnb hosts looking to upgrade their cookware. Get the complete set for $189.99 on Amazon, or view more collections at Rachael Ray’s website.
This set is made of hard-anodized aluminum, which is a durable and long-lasting material. The non-stick surface makes cooking and cleaning a breeze. The set includes 12 pieces, including a variety of pots, pans, and cooking tools to meet all cooking needs of guests.
Keep in mind that the non-stick surface may not be as durable as some other options. It may wear out faster and might require replacement in some cases. Additionally, the handles are made of silicone which is less durable than stainless steel handles. Hosts should be aware of this and consider if this set will be suitable for their vacation property.
2. T-fal Ultimate Hard-Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set: Most Affordable
The T-fal Ultimate Hard-Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set is for Airbnb hosts looking for an efficient and affordable set of cookware. It’s listed at $139.99 on Amazon, but can be had on sale for $114.99. Check out the T-fal site for more.
Like the Rachael Ray set, this is made out of hard-anodized non-stick material that is resistant to warping, making it perfect for use in a vacation rental. It also comes with a variety of dishwasher- and oven-safe pots, pans, and tools so your guests won’t lack a thing. However, where it shines is its price. At $115 (on sale), this set is extremely affordable and will be perfect for hosts on a budget.
The downside of this set is that it won’t look great for long. Users report scratching after only a few months of using the set. If you’re concerned about having to replace your cookware every few months, then we suggest investing in a more durable option.
3. All-Clad D3 Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set: Most Durable
For a set that’s made to last, invest in the All-Clad D3 Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set. It is available for $1159.94 on Amazon, but it goes on sale for $699.95. Visit the All-Clad site to see more.
Made with a classic tri-ply construction of an aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable stainless steel, this set is designed to last for many years, making it a great investment for hosts. Needless to say, this will withstand the heavy use associated with an Airbnb, and won’t warp or tarnish. If it does, rest easy knowing that All-Clad offers a limited lifetime warranty.
Though this set is top-notch, it’s also extremely pricey. This is definitely an investment, and hosts may prefer cheaper options although they may not last as long.
4. Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set: Best Complete Set
The Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set is a high-quality option for Airbnb hosts looking for a complete cookware set. Get this on Amazon starting at $329.95 or visit the Cuisinart website.
Like the previous set, this is made of pure stainless steel, a material known for its strength and durability. The set is also dishwasher-safe, making it easy for hosts to clean. However, the best part of this set is that it includes a variety of pots and pans in different sizes and shapes, so your guests can cook any dish.
One downside is that this cookware set is not non-stick. Stainless steel pots and pans require a bit more care when cooking with them, and guests might find it a bit harder to clean. Additionally, the set is quite heavy, so hosts should consider if it would be appropriate for their rental property.
5. Le Creuset 5-Piece Signature Set: Top Luxury Set
The Le Creuset 5-Piece Signature Set is a high-end and luxury option for Airbnb hosts looking for a premium cookware set. Choose from 11 different colors starting at $570.96 on Amazon or on the Le Creuset website.
This set is made from cast iron, a material known for its strength, heat retention, and durability. It is also oven safe up to 500 degrees F, which makes it versatile and great for cooking a variety of dishes. This is the set to purchase if you want to impress your guests.
However, it is pricey considering there are only 5 pieces in the set. Cast iron is also heavy and finicky, and requires some care and maintenance as it needs to be seasoned and cleaned properly. If not properly cared for, it may rust or become damaged. This may pose a problem with the various guests coming in and out of your property.
6. Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 5-Piece Set: Best Cast Iron Set
Is Le Creuset too expensive? A more affordable cast iron set is this Seasoned Cast Iron 5-Piece Set from Lodge. Get the set for $150 on Amazon (down to $89.90 on sale), or see the Lodge website for more.
The set includes 5 pieces, including a skillet, dutch oven, and griddle, making it suitable for a variety of cooking needs. The set is also pre-seasoned which means it is ready to use and easy to clean. All this for less than $100 when on sale makes it a great investment for Airbnb hosts who want a cast iron set for their property.
However, keep in mind that cast iron can be a hassle to maintain, especially with guests who aren’t knowledgeable. Improper maintenance can cause the pans to rust. These pans are also not dishwasher-safe, and may be heavy to wash by hand.
Providing your guests good cookware is important to help them feel at home. For a durable, stylish, affordable, yet complete set, we recommend the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Non-Stick 12-Piece Cookware Set. This set offers great value for money and is made of hard-anodized aluminum, with a non-stick surface that makes cooking and cleaning a breeze. It's an ideal option for hosts who want to upgrade their cookware without breaking the bank.